School Picture Days are
Tuesday September 28 and
Wednesday September 29!
Goodhart Photography is delighted and honored to photograph your child's school portraits this year. Angela Goodhart is an experienced photographer who has been photography families and children since 2009.
6 Tips for Great School Photos!
4. Choose clothing that shows your child's sense of style and personality. One caveat -- tee-shirts with characters or busy images will be distracting. You want your child's face to stand out, not the clothes!
5. Try to tend to chapped lips the week before the photoshoot.
6. Have your child brush their teeth after breakfast to make sure no food is caught between their teeth!
1. Dress your child in something they like to wear! If your child is uncomfortable or itchy, it will be harder to get a natural smile.
2. Help your child get a good night's sleep the night before! When children are well-rested they are happier.
3. Use simple accessories to dress up the outfits, such as bows or headbands in hair.
Your child's images will be in an online gallery unique to the school. You can see your child's proofs and order directly from the website. Below is sample pricing. Additional options will be available in the online gallery. Printed products will arrive in 2-4 weeks. Digital files will be delivered within 1 week.
PRICING and Ordering online
Simplicity - 1 pose - $30
1-8x10, 1-5x7, 4 wallets
Deluxe - 2 poses - $50
2-8x10, 2-5x7, 8 wallets
Memories - 3 poses - $70
8-8x10, 2-5x7, 12-wallets
2.5 x 3.5 (8 wallets) -- $14
4x6 -- $8
5x7 -- $12
8x10 -- $16
11x14 -- $45
1 Digital Image -- $40
3 Digital Images -- $75
5 Digital Images -- $100
10 Digital Images -- $145
With the digital image, you can make your own prints, holiday cards, calendars, and more!
Your Journey Remembered
Serving Northern Virginia and surrounding areas since 2009